Wednesday, July 18, 2012

现在就是见证奇迹的时刻... Magic~

After getting my unoffical driving license, I headed home to get my stuff and then to NUS for Econs Camp. 
\
This guy in Orange shirt is actually the camp director, Mitch who happens to be from NYJC too. 
I only started to get to know the people towards the late afternoon and I got paired with Benjamin for running man at utown in the night. It was quite a tiring walk to TH to get my water before walking all the way to utown. What more to come, one full hour of running for our lives! Ben and I had our hands tied together and we were suppose to look for tags while running from catchers as well. I must say we had quite abit of teamwork since we didn't run in separate directions and we did a good job preventing our tags from being stolen even when my phone was in the hands of the catcher and when they were just in front of us. 

Oh the most amazing thing was, I didn't know he is an officer. I actually ran with an officer when I haven't been exercising for the past 1.5years. I find it too amazing myself. haha But luckily, he took quite good care of me by not running super fast. HAHA.  

I shared room with a girl named Rachel in room A318. She was really nice, especially by providing me with all the things I didn't bring! =D

Second day was beach day at Sentosa. I managed to get to know more people in my OG. Didn't go into the waters initially till the 2nd last game. We had to pair up with a guy and the guy is suppose to carry the girl on his back to the shore before collecting water and run back to fill a bottle. I don't know I am lucky or he is lucky, but i was paired with Ben. Was super afraid of falling off but thankfully, I am alright. hehe. 

On the left are photos of our breakfast and lunch while on the right, is the super nice naan and butter chicken that was introduced to us by the seniors.

We all have to take part in the secret partner game and here's introducing my SP for this camp: Yuan Sheng from the yellow team. He will be staying at Angsana College too! so coincidental. 

Overall the camp was pretty alright. But maybe cos I went late, I didn't managed to know everyone. Nevertheless, I had fun! Gonna end off with a pic of my Orientation Group!
HARRY POTTER!

现在就是见证奇迹的时刻.... MAGIC~

No comments:

Post a Comment