Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Max Brenner

With my spare time yesterday, I decided to meet up with A after lunch with my mum. Sean came along too and it was out first official meeting. A chose Max Brenner cafe which serves really good chocolate. Too bad I can't really take chocolate. 
We ordered a banana spilt waffle and a brownie to share. A had lemon granita while Sean had my favorite Hot White Chocolate. But this is not a good week for chocolate so i refrained from ordering one cup for myself. 

The banana spilt waffle was not too bad. It was served with cereal, vanilla ice cream, dark chocolate, bananas and caramelized nuts. It tasted not too sweet and was just right. The banana was similar to the taste of goreng pisang but higher class type of fried bananas. Overall, it was quite a good selection for tea for those who don't really like stuff that are too sweet. I can only say the caramelized nuts were the only ones that was alittle too sweet. But, its CARAMELIZED after all right? haha. 
So anyway, Sean is a really nice guy. He took the initiative to take a photo for us. Unfortunately, this woman here was not satisfied and decided that we shall camwhore using her iphone. Took this one and only photo though. haha. We sat there and talked for always 2 hours before leaving at 530pm! But it was a good catch-up with good food. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment