Thursday, July 19, 2012

Entertaining Forum


Some random person took my photo and put it up on a car forum. When I saw it, I was initially stunned and alittle annoyed by it. As I continued reading, I was really pissed by it but after awhile, I thought it was qutie entertaining. 

So apparently, all these guys were coming up with reasons how I actually passed my test like... I wore hot pants, or maybe I wore nothing.. And cos I mentioned in my blog post that I mounted kerb during warm-up, they were commenting on it as well. So, I replied humbly that I wore a touching-the-ground jeans + polo tee and it is definitely possible to pass with 2 or 0 points. And then, I got this reply where the guy asked if I would like to practice driving using his car. Honestly, I feel this qn is alittle creepy, as if there were some sexual connotations behind. Totally went like wth?!

Then, one of the guy commented that perhaps the tester is my relative. Seriously?? Just so as to answer your qn, I don't have any relatives that are TP testers and don't think there will ever be? Maybe, one day I might get acquainted with a tester and for whatever reasons he make me his god-daughter or whatsoever, I'll let you guys know.
Yes, practice so much still can strike kerb on TP day. Who wouldn't be nervous before a test or exam? And for those of you guys who are interested to know why i striked kerb. First, I was already slightly late due to delayed transport so i was panicking. then, i requested for an old car which took quite some time to arrange, making me more panicky. Lastly, the instructor was asking me so many qns in the car which caused me to lose my concentration. Thus, i forgot to reverse before moving out of parallel parking. 

And the guys started to question my ability to drive. No, I don't have any other stuns other than striking the kerb on TP day. Thanks for reminding me that I have to be extra careful so that I can show people like you that girls can drive well too. 

Okay, then it became personal. The guys were commenting how I looked ugly and bad. With all honesty, I don't think I look pretty but I don't agree that I look bad. Whatever you see on the blog, it's just an ordinary girl leading an extraordinary life. Everyone is pretty in their own ways. I don't have the looks but I don't criticize people as ugly or claiming that they have inabilities due to their gender. 

Some random guy actually said I look bad. Okay fine, I conclude that I am just an average-looking girl. And afterall, what has looks got to do with driving? Because pretty girls who wear sexy pants will have a easier time during test? What logic is that?

This comment was the one I wanted to reply the most. Quite hilarious actually. This guy thought that I am an imposter of the blogger who passed her TP with 2 demerit points. Seriously, who wants to impersonate another person for such minor things? To this guy, kcalina is me. 

This last comment was the funniest comment I saw. 2 demerit points for not checking mirror; I should have checked my make up. Firstly, I don't wear make-up. Yeah I am not good-looking and I DON'T put make up. Criticize for all you want but girls who wears make-up may not be pretty and those who don't wear may not be ugly as well. Secondly, if I were to check the mirror for my makeup, I think the tester would have failed me cos i suck at putting makeup.

Conclusion: to all the guys who think girls can't drive for nuts or that girls can't do well for TP, you're wrong. Girls can absolutely pass their TP test with 2 DP  or even 0, not because they wore some sexy pants, or wear thick make up, or not wearing anything, or because the tester is related to them, or because they look extremely good-looking or any other factors other than skills. Stop looking down on girls because what guys can do, we girls can do a good job as well! Guy who think that girls can't do it, you need to get a life because we are no longer in a masculine-dominated society!

No comments:

Post a Comment