Monday, July 30, 2012

Covering temp #9

Last day at work! Reached office early and managed to chat with melissa! really rare chance. slacked the morning since there was hardly anything for me to do. went for lunch at ghim moh market with melissa, wl and may. the carrot cake was really good! love it. had my xiao guo mian which wasn't too bad too. The guy really good customer service! He helped me take my utensils, chilli sauce and even asked me to take it slowly and be careful before passing me the tray of food personally! Melissa left slightly earlier for her induction and that was the last i saw her. :(
Finally a nice pretty polaroid with this girl, after the several attempts. Gave her a choice of polaroid to keep. Thought she'd choose this cos it's the best out of all. But.. She chose to give me this and her logic was that, it's better to let ppl have a good impression to keep.
Left office at 650pm after finishing her cup noodles! scenery still as nice and it's so different since i first started working there. the building's so tall now! Time flies and it's really the last official day already. But, at least i completed one task: saying bye to suh huey! haha. 

I'll be back! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment