Thursday, July 26, 2012

Covering Temp #7

Helped ky in the morning before uncle came over to take over. Had a short but insightful chat with ky while manning counter. I think we only get to chat when we are at the interview centre! haha. Lunch was initially w melissa and wl to biopolis, but... Joyce initiated lunch! Thus... we went to Rochester Mall's obolo for lunch as joyce had some voucher.
I ordered their wild mushroom pasta set lunch which comes with soup/salad, iced tea/coffee and  cake/macarons. It was a gd lunch with sufen, candy, may, wl, mel and joyce though the service was abit poor.
Then, the unit got their welfare for this month. Been some time since I saw such nice welfare since the pringles month. haha.
 Headed to Millenia Walk to meet Ben for dinner. Honestly, I can't remb the restaurant's name. He reconmmended this ramen which was not too bad, just alittle too much of msg.
 I love the gyoza! It wasn't too salty or too plain and it was really crispy!
 After dinner we decided to walk to MBS through the helix bridge since I was only on it once. We saw some light show that comes on every half hour? don't even know if it's considered a light show.
The view from the higher floor of MBS. Didn't know the view was so magnificent. It's like... the whole world is beneath you. something like how it goes in the song 'top of the world'. ;)
Walked the Lions Bridge to Gardens by the Bay. Awesome night view of this place and the breeze was really cooling and nice.
 This guy, he's never been to the Gardens yet. So we just walked around the outskirts of the place. Sadly, my parents were on the way to fetch me so we had to leave.
 We walked back to MBS and saw this pledge thing. You're supposed to push the button if you like this line from the pledge but as singaporeans, we decided to just support this campaign!

My parents came pretty soon and I left him to go home by himself. aww :(
Anyway, it was quite a good night out with him seeing the attractions of Singapore that I hardly get to visit frequently and chatting with him about random stuff. hehe. Next outing after we settle into uni! Seeyou in NUS! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment