Thursday, July 19, 2012

Covering Temp #2

Today was a really busy day. Dad dropped me at office at 840am and before Wai lin came in, I'd already started on her folder. Really like art and craft cutting these small little pieces of papers and pasting it.

Spent the morning constantly receiving work from her. Like really non-stop. Before I could finish one task, she gave me the next one. Really no time to even go to the toilet. Felt I really need a breather for lunch. Originally was packing food back to the office since Wai lin and may wanted to. Thankfully, Melissa msged to say she wanted to have a quick lunch at the canteen. So... I had a good catch-up with her.

After our short lunch was helping may w her interview. I had some short but quality time to catch up with Malini and May.

While back in the office after interview, I thought there were no more undone stuff so I decided to help clear the mails. BUT, I had a little shock when Wai lin told me to not do it and finish her folders instead cos we needed to submit by 5pm. That instance, I was like err, okay. Abit harsh coming from her. But it also prompted me to be more efficient in doing her stuff which led to me really chionging everything. Spent a morning doing up 2 folders and I spent half hour doing one.

I left at about 640pm after ensuring that I cleared all of Wai lin's tasks. Honestly, I left with a rather burdened mind. Looking at all the things I've done for the entire day, I was mentally tired. It's like, there are so much info in my brain that I took along as I was leaving. I got quite frustrated at the things that came afterwards, like when my dad insisted I check google maps. I was really annoyed by things and ppl in the train though I express any action.

But nevertheless, i feel that I brought back alot of new knowledge and skills today. Now as I recall, today has been a day of testing my limits. I think I really pushed myself pretty hard so that I can be more efficient than usual and its really an achievement unlocked. Despite being tired, it has been a good day of being workaholic. =D

Went to visit mum at KKH before going to harry's bar at boat quay to meet Harry potters. Had a not so bad day afterall..

No comments:

Post a Comment