Thursday, July 19, 2012

Harry Potter @ Harry's


After visiting my mum at KKH, drove down to meet the Potters at Harry's Bar @ Boat Quay. 

They had already finish their dinner so I just joined them for some chats. Say Hi to Gao Ning-er!

 Since I brought my camera, Gao Ning decided to take photos of the group with it. 
 I was trying to be funny, attempting to get a similar hairstyle as her. 
 Then there was hayden, yuan zhen and ben opp us who tried to be cute......
 Not long before Gao Ning and I went for a walk along the river. Romantic hor? hahaha unofficially my love! ;-)
 Headed back to the bar for alittle while more of chatting before we decided to leave at 11pm. 
 And along the way to the MRT, we decided to cam-whore.... 
 Leonard's pro at zi pai-ing! he managed to get everyone into the photo!
 This is Ben. Say HI!
 And this is Hayden, the 'sui yuan' guy. haha. 
Love the view of the River at night. One day, I just want to take a slow stroll with 'the one' down the river, speaking of all the things we can ever think of and just enjoying the night breeze. =D


Took a train home with Gao Ning <3, Hayden and Leonard and they were teasing me AGAIN. And so, I decided that I will drop all of them an sms after I leave the mrt, which i did! HA! It was a great night to be able to see those familiar faces and chatting with them again. hehe next outing soon. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment