Saturday, July 21, 2012

Covering Temp #4

The day started off with wl msging me to help her photocopy forms only to realized that she sent the msg wrongly. Reached office ard 840am and started preparing for the interview. Left at 930am for grange road. Unfortunately, it wasn't all smooth sailing: needed to photocopy the forms for the panel, timing on schedule stated had a slight error n a traffic jam at Napier road resulting in us being late.
Met a KC senior who was a candidate and talked to her. great knowing her and catching up.

Apparently back in the office wasn't too good for wl too. But despite that, I reached back office at abt 12 and we made a super impromptu decision to go for lunch at tiong bahru plaza.

We ate at BBQ chicken since she needed to use her groupon voucher and it was quite a nice experience being able to walk off without paying! Haha. We cabbed back afterwards since I needed to help with judy's interview. I managed to convince wl that I'm paying for the cab fare - achievement unlocked.

Kinda fell asleep awhile at the interview centre but luckily not many ppl there. Slacked awhile back in the office while waiting for uncle JX to clear email before I helped wailin. JX and I had a mini durian party in the pantry at 6pm and I took polaroids with Wai lin and Malini before leaving the office.

Today overall was not too bad, less tense and not as much work. Other than the many hiccups along the way. Epiphany: We are always burdened and shouldered with work. Sometimes, we just need to get a bag to help us carry the weight. Friends in life are just like our bags; helping us share our burdens. And that is why I don't mind going all out to help her this week, even though it was stressful.

And i must say, this DEAR girl is so nice to me. My breakfast and lunch all 包-ed by her today. Not forgetting dinner the night before and the many other times we had dinner together.

One of the reason why I am attached to this place is because of the people, especially wl. The things I learn, her randomness, lame jokes, life story gave me a different perspective to life as it is.

I cannot express how glad I am have her as a good friend and how she always pampers me by treating me food. I think I lost count of the number of times she treated me to meals. And honestly, her excuse that she will wait for me to 赚大钱 before treating her back makes totally no sense and is deemed invalid after being used for the nth time. But it will be something and someone I won't forget. Thank you for treating me so well! And yes LOVE YOU!!

P.s Remb our convo abt using words like dear and <3 u? Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment