Monday, July 23, 2012

Covering Temp #5

Melissa and Wai Lin wasn't here today and many were sick. Malini and May were having flu and Joseleen had a mild fever. It was alittle slack in the office as there was only the email to clear. Got junxian to clear since he needed more practice and honestly, he really took his own sweet time.

I was actually abit stunned by some msges. Wanted to try lighten the mood of our conversations but apparently, i sounded sarcastic. I totally had no intention of being sarcastic but trying to make things sound positive. Oh well, things don't always sound right through words. But glad that i was just alittle surprised and the whole thing was nothing serious. 
Joyce initiated lunch and thus, junxian and my plan of going to Biopolis changed to going to the coffeeshop with ivy, sufen, candy and joyce. Was telling them about my my car incident while walking there and about the psychologist positions during lunch. Was chatting with sufen about uni mods too. oh and maybe the uncle see i small size or what, gave me alot of mee but gave sufen super little. lol 
After lunch, junxian showed me a video before the two of us fell asleep. He continued clearing the email while i was looking at my modules. Wanted to do the AP shortlisting but had to wait for uncle to finish clearing emails. He seriously took his sweetest time. 120+ emails he took the whole day to clear but still didn't finish.... Started AP shortlisting only at 545pm. Managed to clear and print out the shortlisted ones before preparing laptops for interview tmr. Quite happy w my efficiency though it could have been better. only judy, suh huey and ivy was still around when i left at 635pm. 

Once I stepped out of the lift, the sun was glaring right at me. But, the scene was pretty. I've never seen it so bright at such a late timing before. It really cheered me up. hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment