Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Covering Temp #6

Headed to NUS early morning. Despite the queue, the waiting time was pretty short. Got my registration done in about 15mins. Managed to see christie and benjamin so we continued chatting in the hall.
Look at our photos! They pulled all our faces....
Met Ansabel and Louise for matriculation fair. We took a super long time to get out of the fair. No shortcuts, just one way out -  we had no choice but to finish the fair, seriously... Cabbed down to city hall to meet my parents for lunch at The Handburger before taking a train back to work.
Immediately was AM interview so I didn't have time to touch my desk or computer at all. The interview was pretty draggy and quite a few candidates only got to go in 1 hr after stipulated time. >.< 
Wai Lin was very nice to buy me siew mai to keep me company for the interview. May bought me custard bun too which i don't have a photo of. 2 of them so sweet. Don't look at how ugly the siew mai looks -  the xin yi behind means alot to me. ;-)
The interview ended really late. Only managed to go back to office at 715pm. Waited for wl for awhile before we headed back home. It was a good chat in the train. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment