Monday, July 9, 2012

Butter Factory



Had my first visit to Butter factory with the clique last wednesday. My dad picked up yiusi from kembangan mrt and dropped us off at fullerton hotel. Yiusi and I walked to the entrance of the club and met Liyin. We waited for about 45 mins before the other gals arrived.


Soon, we headed into the club. It was rather cool that I had a VIP chop. Reginia put her bag into the locker and we went in. It was quite noisy and smoky which isn't really my type of thing but nevertheless, first experience was not too bad. Sat around with the girls and took some photos before all of us went out to look for hui xian.

The girl forgot the bring her IC! To have a good bonding time as a clique, all of us made the decision to walk to boat quay for some drinks. Settled for Drinks and Darts and I tried Vodka with Cranberry. Not too bad i must say. Big sips made it taste alittle bitter but it was still within my limit. I preferred the smaller sips since it tasted sweet.
We chatted for close to 1.5hours before leaving. 
Huixian, liyin and I wanted to have some supper at I12 Toastbox initially but it was closed when we arrived. We needed the toilet so..... we decided to walk to Huixian's house. Had some quality chat time there with the 2 dear gals. Watched some hilarious videos and listening to how the two of them talk to the soft toys. Basically, it was a good HTHT. This is Huixian's Baby Ageyah. It was really huggable!!
The night ended at 4am where Liyin and I shared a cab home. A really good nights out before Huixian gets 'confined'. 
All the best Seah Huixian! Love you and I don't wanna see you until the September okay! Gambatte neh!

No comments:

Post a Comment